Re-watching the Tech game

UNT90

For the first time. What do I hear from the announcer at 2:38 left in the 1sr qtr?:

"If you are not going to threaten down the field with a pass, especially with as much single safety high as they (La Tech) are showing, they are going to start eating you up."

Anonymous, but CLEARLY NEGATIVE, CBS Sports announcer man talking about UNT's offense.

Carry on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

For the first time. What do I hear from the announcer at 2:38 left in the 1sr qtr?:

"If you are not going to threaten down the field with a pass, especially with as much single safety high as they (La Tech) are showing, they are going to start eating you up."

Anonymous, but CLEARLY NEGATIVE, CBS Sports announcer man talking about UNT's offense.

Carry on.

Was said announcer at every football game, saying the same thing 15 times?

When I was at a house party in college, if there was one guy venting about something, he was a guy with a legit concern.

If same guy is at every single party I ever go to, venting to everyone about the same thing, he was just an a-hole.

I don't think you're an a-hole, but you don't seem to want to acknowledge the psychology of your approach.

• Upvote 6

Was said announcer at every football game, saying the same thing 15 times?

When I was at a house party in college, if there was one guy venting about something, he was a guy with a legit concern.

If same guy is at every single party I ever go to, venting to everyone about the same thing, he was just an a-hole.

I don't think you're an a-hole, but you don't seem to want to acknowledge the psychology of your approach.

I totally agree with all your points. Well..........except maybe one.

• Upvote 5

90 is right. Don't lose the message with the messenger. LaTech sucks, no reason to get off to a slow start.

If we get behind like that to SoMiss, it will be a disgrace. Seriously.

Refusing to play offense in the first half has already cost us one road game we should have won (Tulane), and it doesn't look like we have learned our lesson.

Hopefully the defense is good enough to keep covering our butt.

• Upvote 1

We've had some really nice success throwing the ball deep downfield this year, I wish we would do it a little more often.....sometimes you have to do it just to push the safeties back a bit. Look how many times we've been beaten deep because our safeties cheat up so much. I'd rather throw a bomb every time we even THINK about throwing a screen pass.