100 days till UGA

NT03

I'm finding pretty good airfare roundtrip for about $208.

Yeah, if you guys check out all of the travel sites (travelocity, expedia, etc) and compare rates, once in a while one of them will get you a way better rate than the others. And if you don't have fancy tastes you can probably stay at a Best Western or La Quinta or something for about $60 a night. Since there are some of us already in town, I'd PM them and get their numbers so that maybe they can pick you up from the airport and save you an expensive cab ride...unless you plan to rent a car.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all. Picking up on an old thread here, but better than starting the same one again, I suppose!

I am a die-hard UGA fan who's been living in Denton for 13 years now. My oldest son has just enrolled at UNT as a Freshman, so this game is a must-see for us. I'll definitely be in Athens with my son for the game, and would enjoy meeting up with some other North Texans while there. I can probably also help arrange some friendly tailgates with other UGA friends if people are interested. Athens is a great town and UGA fans are (generally) great people - as long as you're not wearing orange!

Oh, and if you want a taste of North Texas while you're there, Fuzzy's opened in Athens a couple months ago!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...