Apogee Stadium ranks #22 in home field advantage for Mid Majors

NT03

I know. Went to the UNT game there last year.

17 is not high enough

FIFY

It's a trash heap. Literally.

A Trash Heap that brought more people in one game than state of the art Apogee has ever brought in a lifetime.

Too bad we tore it down and are building a bigger, more expensive and much better stadium with the same company that put Apogee together. Hell, if we had a football game in the empty lot where The Rob used to be, it would still bring more people than Apogee.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

FIFY

A Trash Heap that brought more people in one game than state of the art Apogee has ever brought in a lifetime.

Too bad we tore it down and are building a bigger, more expensive and much better stadium with the same company that put Apogee together. Hell, if we had a football game in the empty lot where The Rob used to be, it would still bring more people than Apogee.

I bet we could get a lot of people to attend a street corner to watch you play in traffic. Did mom not make your meatloaf tonight? You have a douchier tone than usual.

Edited by UNTexas

I attend a lot of UH games and work with many UH students and I'm glad to say almost everyone I interact with has a great deal of tact and class. It's too bad I can't say the same for you.

Edited by Eagle1855

FIFY

tumblr_m86futqk7O1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

FIFY

I love the fact that you continue to come over here to scoreboard us. We get it--you've been able to kill North Texas in the last two years. Wow, who else could say that? Oh wait...almost everyone who was given the chance. IOW, you aren't exactly anything special or different Cougar HIgh Queen.

Also, almost everyone you will ever talk to that has any knowledge of UH and its campus knows that it is basically in the hood. Its not a place that most people want to venture over to, especially at nighttime. What a crappy place to go to school. I guess that's why its been known as Cougar High for as long as it has, because no one wants to live near there--they want to get back home as soon as possible.

Look, you all are better than UNT at sports. We get it. Is that what you want to read? If so, good riddance. I just did our board a huge favor. To put this into perspective that maybe you can understand, most of us would never go post on New Mexico State's board to scoreboard them on being a better FBS program, even after we beat them. We should be better than them. Likewise, with your SWC inclusion in this state and your huge enrollment of commuter students, you SHOULD be better than us. So congratulations on that major achievement...I mean that must make you feel really cool right now. And as cool as you feel right now, I am begging you not to go outside and stop some short bus full of kids and make fun of them and beat them up even though your posts make EVERYONE believe that you would be that guy who does just that.

• Upvote 1