K State a BIG GAME!

trussbussdad

I wouldn't be surprised if this game gets out of hand quick. K-State usually gets off to slow starts in the season opener, but then they put it all together int he weeks ahead. They are a very good running team, as mentioned earlier, and their QB, Klein, is a beast. I just want to get out of this game without any major injuries. After this game, we will play games that will actually let us know how good or bad we really are, except for the game at home against South Alabama, which we SHOULD win easily. Everyone else on the schedule will tell us what kind of progress we are making. Unfortunately, K-State isn't one of those teams we are really able to match up with yet.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if this game gets out of hand quick. K-State usually gets off to slow starts in the season opener, but then they put it all together int he weeks ahead. They are a very good running team, as mentioned earlier, and their QB, Klein, is a beast. I just want to get out of this game without any major injuries. After this game, we will play games that will actually let us know how good or bad we really are, except for the game at home against South Alabama, which we SHOULD win easily. Everyone else on the schedule will tell us what kind of progress we are making. Unfortunately, K-State isn't one of those teams we are really able to match up with yet.

I see your point completely. However, was Arkansas a team that ULM was able to match up with? I hope our players don't have the same mentality as some of the people on this board about this weeks game. I love the mentality Mack is trying to build in our program. Our players and fans need to trust that our amazing coaching staff will put in enough work to discover K-States weaknesses and how our current team will be able to exploit them (no matter how mismatched we may be). I truly believe until we stop accepting/expecting losses we won't be able make the improvements in our record we all want for the Mean Green.

• Upvote 3

I see your point completely. However, was Arkansas a team that ULM was able to match up with? I hope our players don't have the same mentality as some of the people on this board about this weeks game. I love the mentality Mack is trying to build in our program. Our players and fans need to trust that our amazing coaching staff will put in enough work to discover K-States weaknesses and how our current team will be able to exploit them (no matter how mismatched we may be). I truly believe until we stop accepting/expecting losses we won't be able make the improvements in our record we all want for the Mean Green.

I suspect the coaches are using the ULM win for even more fuel to convince the team that they can win every game they play.

To some - ULM matched up quite well with Razorbacks. Shaky pig defense and program in disarray vs a solid vetran QB and an experienced team.

I just don't see K-State as being vulnerable. I hope they are looking past us because they play Oklahoma after us.