New Texas Southern Coach Hired

Harry

HOUSTON - Texas Southern University has hired Darrell Asberry from Shaw University as the Tigers new head football coach.

Shaw is a member of NCAA Division II and is located in Raleigh, North Carolina.

"It's a great honor and privilege to be a part of the Texas Southern family," Asberry said in an interview with FOX 26 Sports. "I've been out of the conference since 2002. I really thank Mr. McCelland for bringing me home, along with the president of the university.

"This is an honor I will always cherish for the rest of my life. I want to come in and provide some great leadership and on the football field win some games, as well as make sure these young men go to class and graduate."

Read More: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/sports/local/111222-texas-southern-university-football-coach

If a tree gets a new coach in the forest, does anyone on this board care?

Our home opener in football next season is against Texas Southern. Given we're in the off season I thought it topical enough to post. People need to understand you aren't required to read every topic or post on this board. If it doesn't interest you please feel free to ignore it. GMG!

Our home opener in football next season is against Texas Southern. Given we're in the off season I thought it topical enough to post. People need to understand you aren't required to read every topic or post on this board. If it doesn't interest you please feel free to ignore it. GMG!

Except on some of these conference boards they do put photos of half nekid' girls on their threads/posts so it is difficult to ignore posts that you are even not interested in.:huh:

So to quote Rosanne-Adana: "It's always somethin'."

...but I do agree, Harry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If a tree gets a new coach in the forest, does anyone on this board care?

If that tree and its new coach show up to our forest and we chop that tree down, will anyone outside of this board care? What if that tree and its new coach come over to our forest and it turns out we can't even chop that it down? I'll be this board will care then...