No lance tonight?

Green P1

Yeah, like all season long, he instead just ran into the pile and fell down. Instead of making moves like he hasn't done all season, he just tried to push the pile with a young offensive line. Makes sense. This is why he will go undrafted and may play a down for the Carolina Panthers then get released.

Edited by rjmunthe
  • Downvote 4

Yeah, like all season long, he instead just ran into the pile and fell down. Instead of making moves like he hasn't done all season, he just tried to push the pile with a young offensive line. Makes sense. This is why he will go undrafted and may play a down for the Carolina Panthers then get released.

Pissing on our best player while he's injured is pretty dumb. But I guess I wouldn't expect anything different based on all of your posts today.

Dunbar is a warrior and has given his all, there is a lot of stupidity in this thread. It is obvious that he has not been 100% this year but he has also been running behind an inexperienced offensive line against defense strongly focused on him.

I do wonder what in the heck, McCarney and Canales were doing with Dunbar in this game. He was too injured to start or in fact play much and they put him in with a fourth and 1 at the gold-line. He is either fit to play and in that case should have played more or he is unfit to play and should have stayed on the side line. Putting him in at critical plays made absolutely no sense to me.

• Upvote 1

Really? That 3.5 average he carried into his injury was pure elite college status right there.

Seriously, what do you expect when offenses know he's our go to guy and put 8 in the box knowing if they stop him, they probably beat us? Your ignorance is overwhelming. When a defense's sole requirement is to key on one player, it's extremely easy to stop him, and given that he's been beaten up the whole year, I think he rates a bit more respect that what you're giving him. This is a guy who probably could have been drafted at a decent spot last year and stuck it out. Has he been typical Lance? No, but he still played his ass off for four years and still has a shot at 1000 yards.