Is this why we lose so much?

bjrichus

Because it's friggin' hilarious. If you catch the other press releases about this, they cleverly sneak mentions of better features on campus as well as encouraging students to get their EagleAlert info updated.

The best part (in my opinion) is them saying that Pterodactyls cannot see the color green, so wearing green shirts is the only way to truly be safe, and that Pterodactyls are most active on Friday. I think this is freakin brilliant.

• Upvote 6

The best part (in my opinion) is them saying that Pterodactyls cannot see the color green, so wearing green shirts is the only way to truly be safe, and that Pterodactyls are most active on Friday. I think this is freakin brilliant.

I think they need to do more fun stuff like this to sort of break that barrier. This was pretty awesome, especially because if you didn't know better, or failed your biology classes, you'd totally buy into it being for real.

I think they need to do more fun stuff like this to sort of break that barrier. This was pretty awesome, especially because if you didn't know better, or failed your biology classes, you'd totally buy into it being for real.

Yes. I can see how young adults, smart enough to get into college, would believe in dinosaur color-blindness that oddly coincides with the wishes of the administration. Yep. Safe bet there...

Edited by emmitt01
  • Downvote 3