Shaq is an a$$hole once again.

UNT96

Wally is like Nowitzki, only with defense a little more precense inside.

Please don't tell me that you would actually compare Wally Szerbiak to Dirk! Dirk has been mentioned as an MVP candidate, can play inside and out, and is widely considered one of the best players in the NBA by NBA personel. Wally is never mentioned in the same breath as Nowitzki.

As UNT96 mentions, Dallas, as well as everyone else in the NBA, is looking for that inside presence to counter Shaq. That person isn't out there and isn't coming in the near future.

IMHO, Dallas needs a Ben Wallace type to patrol the middle as a defensive presence and an animal on the boards.

i would even be ok with L.A. making it to the NBA championship and get swept.

I think that that would be hilarious.

I would hate to draw the Lakers first round. if the playoffs were to fall into place as i would have them, the Lakers would play the Kings and we would play the T-wolves.

I hope we dont have to play either the Kings or the Lakers, or the spurs for that matter. Why? Im to sure that we are good enough to beat them in a best of seven series.

We have an excellent team this year, but i dont know if it is good enough to win it all if we had to meet two or maybe even three of those teams.

All I will say on the matter is when you put a 338-lb gorilla** in the paint, of course he's going to score.

**By gorilla, I mean the hairy, extremely large ape, although the "other" definition in the link I provided may apply to the character this discussion is centered around. (ie brutish man and a thug wink.gif )