Joe Minden Is Tearing It Up

Great game. Coppell played a hell of a game against a much bigger team and had them on the ropes. But why in hell pooch kick the last kickoff there with a 4 point lead with three minutes to go, with a kicker that could kick it out of the stadium? Horrible decision that gave Trinity a shorter field they didn't need simply handed to them.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2

Ht?

Weight?

Runs 40 in ?? seconds

HS GPA

OK, Jack, we expect you to know these kind of things now, right? :unsure::blink::)

Could he start as a freshman or do you RS?

GMG!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/theoldcoach/football/recruiting/player-Joe-Minden-109313

I don't know his GPA but I'd wager that he's already qualified.

I'd redshirt him unless both Dodge and Thompson go down. But first he'd have to beat out Cooper Jones which might be no slam dunk.

Edited by GrayEagle

I have to ask....what is it with Cooper Jones? I don't even see u comparing the two. This kid just raked in yardage on the #1 team in the nation??

Jones is just a diamond in the rough. He's from a small town and probably hasn't had the best, or at least the most experienced, coaching. Maybe he's just superior at the 2A level but I leave it up to Coach Canales to evaluate whether or not he can succeed in the FBS.

As far as Minden, he's done as much as he can possibly do at the high school level. If we can only offer one he would win it hands down in my book.

Definitely think we should take a good look at Minden. He's one of those kids who's a 1 year starter, but he has performed at the highest level for sure; and he does have a vested interest in North Texas. I'm very close with his uncle, and the uncle says Joe wants to come here. He'd definitely take some time to develop, but he is an extremely hard worker who could at the very least provide solid depth at Quarterback.