Stay Away From Our Potential Hciw

Winters

Winters is a Kansas State fan, he wants Jim Leavitt/ Mike Leach to replace Granpa Snyder when he leaves after this season.

He is convinced that one of them is headed to Powercat U.

• Downvote 1

Winters is a Kansas State fan, he wants Jim Leavitt/ Mike Leach to replace Granpa Snyder when he leaves after this season.

Where have you been GreenBat? I've missed your posts lately?

Can see Leavitt going to KSU since he has ties in that area. Not sure about Leach. I doubt he will come back to a big 12 school. And as far as Grandpa Snyder...a little more respect would be nice. The man has done plenty at KSU. Give him another year or two :)

Greenbat, Yes.

Pssssh.... Leach?? What a loser. I can't believe you want that guy. He just lived off of what Spike Dykes built for him at Tech. What did he really ever win, anyway?

Besides, you guys have no shot at him at all, so why even bother calling? If there were 20 open coaches jobs in FBS, you guys would be #19 on his list.