Mini Plans

jdennis82

Never ever questioned his loyalty. Wouldn't do that. Sorry you cannot seem to get the point of the post. I am guessing you don't even try. So be it...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A lot of passive-aggressive bowing up really came home to roost today. It's a tough thing.

You seem mad; maybe even a little worked up. Did someone get one or more of your goats today? Did you know a group of goats is referred to as a tribe or a herd?

• Upvote 1

Maybe he has to make arrangements to get to Denton from the far side of the metroplex. Maybe he has to trade shifts with someone. Maybe he is not a wealthy Dentonite that has to drive 8 minutes to get to the Pit. Maybe this is the one game he can make and he would rather see Tech than ULM. I did not see his point that he can make weekday games, but he can make a weekday game and this is the one he wants to see. Also, I can't believe I just wasted these moments in my life that I will never get back.

Leave the guy alone and harass the people who don't ever show.

We will never win the basketball champonships with small time fans like you. May I ask how much you donate to the MGC? What do you know about our squad of 17 years ago?

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A lot of passive-aggressive bowing up really came home to roost today. It's a tough thing.

You seem mad; maybe even a little worked up. Did someone get one or more of your goats today? Did you know a group of goats is referred to as a tribe or a herd?

Nice to know you still care. I really think you need to check out the definition of passive-aggressive. Seems to be one of your favorite words, but you do seem to use it in some "interesting" situations. I live with a behavior analyst, so am pretty up on the concept. Maybe we should meet up and discuss it over a nice cold beer.

As the song says..."God is Great...Beer is Good...and People are Crazy"!

Edited by KRAM1

• 3 weeks later...

17 home games including the exhibition and 11 of those are on weeknights/weekdays. Maybe there's a mini-plan to cover the 6 games that are on weekends.

It's really not that big of a drag to drive to Denton on a weeknight to make a 7pm tip, unless you live on the south side of Dallas or work until 6-7pm. Maybe Chuck Neinas(sp?) was on to something when he said Denton's 30 miles from Dallas, but Dallas is 200 miles from Denton (or something like that).

I make the round trip drive daily from Denton to Garland (right around 78 & PGBT). I get off work around 4:30-5, stop by my house, get the boys ready and head to the Pit with plenty of time to eat our pizza and let the boys play on the bounce house before making our way to our seats to hear the starting lineups.

17 home games including the exhibition and 11 of those are on weeknights/weekdays. Maybe there's a mini-plan to cover the 6 games that are on weekends.

It's really not that big of a drag to drive to Denton on a weeknight to make a 7pm tip, unless you live on the south side of Dallas or work until 6-7pm. Maybe Chuck Neinas(sp?) was on to something when he said Denton's 30 miles from Dallas, but Dallas is 200 miles from Denton (or something like that).

I make the round trip drive daily from Denton to Garland (right around 78 & PGBT). I get off work around 4:30-5, stop by my house, get the boys ready and head to the Pit with plenty of time to eat our pizza and let the boys play on the bounce house before making our way to our seats to hear the starting lineups.

Agree. And looking at our member map, it appears there are very few people in DFW who live south of I-30.

Since some may not be able to make it to all of the games they need your help. Instead of sitting on your arse for the whole game, with the minor exception of getting up for substance to fill your turkey oven, why don't you stand up the whole game and yell twice as loud as you normally would. That way you will be serving a dual purpose while at the game and burning calories at the same time.

Ever notice that those seated on the floor look like a bunch awaiting a sermon? Damn people, act like you are at a ballgame! We don't care how expensive your clothes are, wear a shirt that even remotely looks like you are there to support the Mean Green.