Missed The Game Completely...and, I Mean, Completely!

No radio. No televsion. No keeping up on the 'net via phone. Just missed it. First time in...I don't know...five, six years. I stopped listening and going near the end of the Dickey era as well.

Came home late. Read the official recap. Buzzed through the stats. Then read most of the threads here in their entirety.

Then, I just laughed. And laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

F'ing F, dudes. Lousiana is one of the worst teams we'll play all season. 3/5th of the line gone. Record setting halfback gone. QB gone.

I can't do it anymore. All I can do is laugh. And laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

This thing is done.

Out, man. See ya at the press conference for the new coach in December.

Tecate makes a good beer. Drink it, if you must drink until then. I will.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

No radio. No televsion. No keeping up on the 'net via phone. Just missed it. First time in...I don't know...five, six years. I stopped listening and going near the end of the Dickey era as well.

Came home late. Read the official recap. Buzzed through the stats. Then read most of the threads here in their entirety.

F'ing F, dudes. Lousiana is one of the worst teams we'll play all season. 3/5th of the line gone. Record setting halfback gone. QB gone.

This thing is done.

what happened to all your previous new found religion when canales was hired that this year would be different? if you want to leave why post it, just leave?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This thing is done.

Okay! Remember what you've said about integrity, also. So please keep your word! No posts til December! Woo!

• Upvote 3

Okay! Remember what you've said about integrity, also. So please keep your word! No posts til December! Woo!

Integrity, you think TFLF gives a F about integrity?

• Downvote 1