Belt Coaches Hot Seat Rankings

MeanGreen61

And if this is not true, will you promise to not post anymore?

Let's see. I said Dodge wasn't the right hire for us...and I was right.

I said Riley... was too fragile to play D1 QB...and I was right.

And I say Dodge will not be back next season, but I will be.

Because being a fan of my school doesn't mean blindly accepting this bad product. If being a fan means always saying the coach is right, then all those Dickey haters have some explaining to do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Let's see. I said Dodge wasn't the right hire for us...and I was right.

I said Riley... was too fragile to play D1 QB...and I was right.

And I say Dodge will not be back next season, but I will be.

Because being a fan of my school doesn't mean blindly accepting this bad product. If being a fan means always saying the coach is right, then all those Dickey haters have some explaining to do.

I said Dodge wasn't the right hire for us...and I was right: I think the jury is still out on this. The early returns are not good, but we don't know for sure. What if you're wrong?

I said Riley... was too fragile to play D1 QB...and I was right: Riley was the best option at QB though, injury prone or not.

And I say Dodge will not be back next season, but I will be: No, you said Dodge will be gone by week 7 or 8, meaning he wont even finish out the season. Will you stand by that? What if you're wrong?

No one is blindly supporting. I don't think Dodge is always right. I was scratching my head 'til my scalp was bleeding when the whole 2 TO, 4th down fiasco went down last year. Regardless, saying the same thing over and over gets old. You're frustrated with the football program (like most of us)! We know... just post something discussion-worthy sometimes please. You're a UNT alumn right? I know you can contribute more!

• Upvote 1

Pssst.

1. The Dodge era is the worst in school history. What jury are you waiting on?

2. Vizza was the better option, but Daddy didn't see it that way.

3. Dodge will be fired mid-season, but will stay on the rest of the season.

The same way they did with Dickey.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Pssst.

Vizza decided not to stay around....

he was what i like to call a Quitter McQuitterface! B)

Pssst.

The Dodge era is not over yet. You know what they say about "Assuming"....

5-31. Dodge has to win 7 games to pass the Dennis Parker's record. And that's with an extra season, and one extra game per year.

The Dodge Era is the worst in school history

I am soooo glad that you keep coming back. We need more fans like you, looking to tear down the team at every chance yet not willing to actually go to games. Thanks for what you do here.

5-31. Dodge has to win 7 games to pass the Dennis Parker's record. And that's with an extra season, and one extra game per year.

The Dodge Era is the worst in school history

Thanks to your crappy attitude, I have run out of my daily negative votes for the first time ever. So this will have to do...

NEGATIVE 1 TO YOU SIR!

How about you save your statements about the "era" for when the era is actually over. Until then none of what you are saying has any merit. It's not like we are all happy with where our football program is at, but the kind of persistent negativy you are contributing right now really should be saved for IF Coach Dodge is fired. After this season I think you may be singing another tune.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1