Jones A Candidate At Auburn

Evan

I'll just ignore the agenda and say its 7 seniors next year (Johnson, White, Thompson, Odufuwa, Shorter, Spencer and Mangrum). Hogans will just be a junior.

Ouch. Seeing those names written down makes it hard to stomach. Next year is a huge year. The better we do next year, the better chance of getting some really good recruits in here to ease the blow.

I would love to see Johnny for one more year with these guys. Once we make a deep run in the tourney next year, he can have his LSU dream job.

No way Auburn gives this job to a coach without a win (at UNT) over a top 25 opponent and without tournament success. Ever.

Not a shot at JJ, just an observation.

I've read where they are offering up to 2 million for their next coach. I love JJ , but if they are going to pay that kind of $ the resume better be a little better than just 2 SunBelt conference championships

• Upvote 1

I have 1 name on my short list, Quinn Snyder. He likes to party, I like to party. What other coach is gonna get you off the hook after you drive a 4 wheeler thru the Presidents window? Quinn will. Name another coach whose gonna let you run train on his wife? Quinn will.

Plus he even won a few games at Mizzu amidst all the partying.