Cusa Potential Expansion Targets

MeanGreen61

The Super Pit is a nice building no question about it. I do think it needs a facelift for sure. For one, it's very cavernous for a Sun Belt school. Even 5,000 fans in there makes it look sparse. I would reduce the seating and make the seats more spacious and comfortable. Secondly, I'd put in updated 'stat boards' with video on both walls where the 'scoreboards' are now. Third, I'd put in a large center scoreboard with video. And finally I'd put in some sort of luxury suites/club level/loge level set up. There's too much wasted space at the top of that arena (really above the concourse).

I went to a b-ball game for the first time in awhile and was suprised at the seating. I am 5'8" and 165lbs and it was a tight squeeze, can't imagine some big guy wedging his butt in.

It's not pretty. I'm going to miss the student section where we usually stand.

My section has plenty of available seats for season ticket holders. You won't be moving very far from the students.

you dont have to leave the student section flyer...i know that im graduating in december....but i will still be standing with the students when ever i come back.

I think it's time, my friend. I'm too old to be with the students any longer. Maybe if I were in my 20s I'd still hang out even after graduating. This was the best basketball season during my time at college and I'm just a few credits away from walking across the stage for the second time... and then I will be a student no more. We've worked hard to build up the Pit Crew and while it's still not where I think it should be, the momentum is there for others to carry it forward.