Green Gang: George Odufuwa Featured On Wfaa Sports Segment

FirefightnRick

I really like this kid, and I love to yell "O-DUE-FU-WAH" (Odufuwa) at the games...great kid too...does work outside the gym with school kids, is an academic-all American, etc., etc. A real great kid to represent UNT and the type of kid anyone can be very proud of to have represent them. Try to think of George the next time you think you are "embarrassed" about being associated with UNT.

I would love to have George around my kids or grand kids. Just a super young man! George, you make me very proud to be a member of the Mean Green Nation!

GO GEORGE...GO MEAN GREEN.

• Upvote 1

I am so glad you clarified which player you were talking about. Otherwise many of us might have confused your chant with other similar references/player names.

Funny.....but, I am sure other players get a shout out now and again as well. It is just so much fun to say "O-Due-Fu-Wah". I think the Super Pit game announcer could certainly have some fun with it as well...as perhaps the Pit Crew whenever George grabs another rebound, makes a basket, etc.

Funny.....but, I am sure other players get a shout out now and again as well. It is just so much fun to say "O-Due-Fu-Wah". I think the Super Pit game announcer could certainly have some fun with it as well...as perhaps the Pit Crew whenever George grabs another rebound, makes a basket, etc.

i always yell it out when the pa guy says it....its just a fun name to yell.