Weird. Usually I check a Playmaker/FFR prediction thread and have a feeling I'm going to get a pretty good breakdown and prediction of how the game actually goes.

Let down again... come on, guys!

• Downvote 1

By the way, has anyone ever seen a holding penalty called on an interior Defensive Tackle on a run play before?

Rick

Not often but some defenses are designed for the tackles to tie up OL so LBs can roam free. Thus a DT might be tempted to hold the OL from getting to the next level. Don't see it often and I watch a lot of football. So, my answer to your question is yes.

By the way, has anyone ever seen a holding penalty called on an interior Defensive Tackle on a run play before?

Rick

In at least 4 Cowboys games this year. If sports were Mortal Kombat, ref complaints would be your signature fatality.

Also, have you seen the schedule for next year? If the Cowboys get back, the NFL either gets turned on its parity-loving head, or they really earn it.

• Downvote 1

In at least 4 Cowboys games this year. If sports were Mortal Kombat, ref complaints would be your signature fatality.

In at least 4 Cowboy games this year? Really? I guess I missed those games as I've never seen a holding call on an interior D Lineman on a running play between the tackles, never.

And where did I complain about the refs in this thread? And if sports were Mortal Kombat you'd still be in the stands cheering for the one with the tightest pants.

Rick

In at least 4 Cowboy games this year? Really? I guess I missed those games as I've never seen a holding call on an interior D Lineman on a running play between the tackles, never.

And where did I complain about the refs in this thread? And if sports were Mortal Kombat you'd still be in the stands cheering for the one with the tightest pants.

Rick

My bad. I assumed you had heard of this craaazy penalty that has gone for and against the Cowboys a few times this year and were being sarcastic. If it helps, my father was an interior defensive linemen before the facemask penalty was created and used to just shoot out of his stance, grab two masks and twists until the guard and center went down. That's gap control! The idea of defensive holding seems gayer to him than a pantsless Liberace at a San Francisco bathhouse.

See - weakly constructed gay jokes don't really pack that much of a punch. I expect better from you.

• Downvote 1

My bad. I assumed you had heard of this craaazy penalty that has gone for and against the Cowboys a few times this year and were being sarcastic. If it helps, my father was an interior defensive linemen before the facemask penalty was created and used to just shoot out of his stance, grab two masks and twists until the guard and center went down. That's gap control! The idea of defensive holding seems gayer to him than a pantsless Liberace at a San Francisco bathhouse.

See - weakly constructed gay jokes don't really pack that much of a punch. I expect better from you.

:lol:

Rick