If You Can Vote In Denton

I am 100% certain, Joe would not post this himself, but, I certainly will. We have the opportunity soon to re-elect a great memebr of the Mean Green Nation...a long time "Mean Greener" for sure...to his position as a Justice of the Peace. Joe Holland has earned you vote and your support for his re-election bid...so, help out a GMG.com poster, a proud member of the Mean Green Nation and...if you can vote in Denton, let's help re-elect Joe Holland. :clapping:

No, I was not paid to say this! Heck, even if you can't legally vote in Denton and know some Acorn members, go ahead and vote in Denton for Joe and get them to vote for him too!!!! :no::shocking:

OK, just kiddin' about that last part!

Thank you all very much. It's humbling to have this quality of friends.

Early voting begins February 16 at any polling location. ( on election day, one must vote in their own precinct ) Lat day to vote early is February 23.

Election day is March 2.

For those of you that don't live in Denton County Precinct 1 (Denton, Shady Shores, Lake Dallas, Corinth, And Hickory Creek)...move. I've got a pick-up. I'll help. Joe

See my re-election web site JOEHOLLANDFORJP.COM

Thank you all very much. It's humbling to have this quality of friends.

Early voting begins February 16 at any polling location. ( on election day, one must vote in their own precinct ) Lat day to vote early is February 23.

Election day is March 2.

For those of you that don't live in Denton County Precinct 1 (Denton, Shady Shores, Lake Dallas, Corinth, And Hickory Creek)...move. I've got a pick-up. I'll help. Joe

See my re-election web site JOEHOLLANDFORJP.COM

Even tho I've never meet you & don't know know you , your a mean green fan so your a good guy in my book. Consider a vote from me and give a thanks to Kram for letting me know this , otherwise I would have never even voted.

Even tho I've never meet you & don't know know you , your a mean green fan so your a good guy in my book. Consider a vote from me and give a thanks to Kram for letting me know this , otherwise I would have never even voted.

NT03...you will not be wasting your vote. Not only is Joe a proud member of the Mean Green Nation, he is a successful Denton small businessman, very active in the Kiwanis and other civic and charitable organizations, is a season ticket holder for UNT football and basketball (for many years I might add), has made a financial commitment to the new stadium and has shown to be a very good JP...a full-time effort too. Joe represents the citizens well and handles himself in a very professional manner. I am glad to have had even a small part in introducing you to Joe and I know he appreciates the fact that you will consider voting for him. He really has earned your vote. Mine too!

Check out the web site address he listed in this thread and you might just recognize him...you may know him after all...and just didn't know you knew him! :unsure:

GO MEAN GREEN!