Fl Int L 10-42..................................LaLaf L 34-28

LaLaf L 30-59..................................FL At L 40-44

LaMon L 23-35..................................Troy L 26-50

Troy L 17-45..................................WsKY W 68-49

WsKY W 51-40.................................LaMon L 6-33

Fl Atl L 13-46.................................FlInt L 28-35

MidTn L 13-52................................Army L 13-17

NT 240 Opp 505..................................NT 293 Opp 387

.........................................................................................

Improvement NT increased scoring 53 points

Improvement NT held opponents to 118 fewer points

Improvements NT w 2 vs 1

*****************************************************In effect NT improved 171 points difference..To me this is significant...................

Yes I would like to see more wins...but realize against this year in the Ohio game we lost in double overtime and had td's dropped in the end zone which could have won the game and in at least one other game one play would have resulted in a win instead of a loss.

ArkSt L 28-33 ?

08 Kansas L 6-45...................................09 Ball State W 20-10

Tulsa L 26-56.................................Ohio L 30-31...double OT

LSU L 3-41...................................Bama L 7-53

Rice L 20-77..................................MidTn L 21-37

.........................................................................................

Improvements NT w 2 vs 1

*****************************************************In effect NT improved 171 points difference..To me this is significant...................

Yes I would like to see more wins...but realize against this year in the Ohio game we lost in double overtime and had td's dropped in the end zone which could have won the game and in at least one other game one play would have resulted in a win instead of a loss.

ArkSt L 28-33 ?

I counted 393 Points allowed for this Season. And, if ASU scores 31 points against us next week, Dodge will have the Top 3 Points Allowed Seasons in North Texas History. Improvement from his previous two Seasons, but not enough to keep him, imo. Especially the way things have gone this Season, and his ineptness to call Games and manage TO's.

Of course he is going to improve after the 1st two seasons , they were 2 of the worst seasons in college football history by any team to ever step on a football field. We are just basically back to where we started when we had DD in his last few seasons. WIN 2 games a year and lose some close games to other SunBelt teams. So IMO is basically back to square 1 since he started , nothing has improved since he has arrived.

Recruiting wise yes , but it doesn't help if you can't coach them and I'm afraid we could have a poor class for 2010 after another 2 win season.

I'd rather have a 4 star coaching coaching 1 star players and walkons than a 1 star coaching coaching 4 star players.

TD & his coaching improvement is like getting some fat kid and telling him to run the mile for the 1st time and he gets clocked at 45:00 min. 2nd time he gets a 43:50 and on the 3rd attempt he blazes in at a 39: 30 and some people want to tell him how fast he is getting and that one day he will WIN an olympic gold medal if he keeps improving.

Improvements NT w 2 vs 1

ArkSt L 28-33 ?

Oldtimer, I have the greatest respect for you as an alum, and as a devoted fan of North Texas. But that bolded statement is soooooo from the Dr. J.C. Matthews era.

I graduated during the CC Nolan/Hayden Fry era, and I'm sick to death of losing.

Improvements NT w 2 vs 1

ArkSt L 28-33 ?

Great...perhaps in his 4th yr NT301 Opp 385, the 5th yr NT 310 Opp 375...etc2-3 wins a year doesnt cut it in ANY way...so ONE loss for UT and they are out of the National Champ picture...last year a ONE second loss...one catch cost them a shot at the National Champ...etc...wins, losses, seconds, etc ALL count in football....you get the picture....UNT IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF FOOTBALL....has been for most of the 35 yrs I have been following NT football.....this along with other cultural and attitudes concerning UNT football has to change or it will never change at UNT....TD get nearly $300 grand a year to win football at the lowest level of competition in Div 1 football in the country at one of the largest universities in the country and his is going to win 2-3 games and lyou say keep him? Doing this doesn't show CHANGE or commitment at UNT...it says same old, same old. It is sad, but I think we need to move on....keeping TD on board may be good...he may win 7-8 games next year, but keeping him on maybes and hopes is NOT a good strategy...its just wishful thinking.

I seldom express my opinion on the board. That said, I'm starting to get really tired of hearing about improvement and would dearly love to see some RESULTS ! Moral victories, measuring improvements, etc are for losers. The mark of a winner is a simple W in the win column.

Word, brotha. Couldn't have said it any better, myself.

I seldom express my opinion on the board. That said, I'm starting to get really tired of hearing about improvement and would dearly love to see some RESULTS ! Moral victories, measuring improvements, etc are for losers. The mark of a winner is a simple W in the win column.

Couldn't have stated it any better!

I counted 393 Points allowed for this Season. And, if ASU scores 31 points against us next week, Dodge will have the Top 3 Points Allowed Seasons in North Texas History. Improvement from his previous two Seasons, but not enough to keep him, imo. Especially the way things have gone this Season, and his ineptness to call Games and manage TO's.

So would you let Deloach go as well?