What A Mess!

meangreenbob

I know we are all hurting but probably none more than the entire Dodge family.

These are trying times for all who love UNT.

Is Dodge close to turning this around? Who knows? Would it be a mistake to pull the plug on Dodge at the end of this season? Does anyone really know?

I want Dodge to succeed at UNT and I believe that most if not all of you do as well. Is next year the big year, the break out season? Again, does anyone know for sure. Can we afford to make the wrong decision? What is the right decision? Would it be a terrible mistake to give up on Dodge now?

Tough times for all, the players, the coaches, the families and the fans.

I love UNT!

See ya'll Saturday!

Go Mean Green! Never ever quit!

I know we are all hurting but probably none more than the entire Dodge family.

These are trying times for all who love UNT.

Is Dodge close to turning this around? Who knows? Would it be a mistake to pull the plug on Dodge at the end of this season? Does anyone really know?

I want Dodge to succeed at UNT and I believe that most if not all of you do as well. Is next year the big year, the break out season? Again, does anyone know for sure. Can we afford to make the wrong decision? What is the right decision? Would it be a terrible mistake to give up on Dodge now?

Tough times for all, the players, the coaches, the families and the fans.

I love UNT!

See ya'll Saturday!

Go Mean Green! Never ever quit!

A great question and even tougher answer. I just don't know! I do think another stellar recruiting class will

be just the answer though. I am willing to roll the dice with Dodge. I still believe great things are in store for the program.

GO MEAN GREEN

Let him have one more year. We will have 6 or more wins in 2010.

Hell we could have had 6 wins this year.

This is a pipe dream. I want to know, what you have seen to make you think this team can win more than 3 games next year? This team has gone backwards since opening night. If Dodge is here next year, I think we see three wins tops.

If Dodge is able to pull even an average recruiting class, it will be miracle. I think we are in for a very disappointing class. He has yet to prove that he can coach the talent that he has on the roster.

I think the ability of the talent we had on board when Dodge was hired was overestimated. Me saying that is not blaming Dickey. But I do think RV has to bear some responsibility for not having a handle on the ability of the players especially when you are making such a drastic change in offensive philosophy. I think he may have thought, and communicated this to the search comitte, that we were one recruiting class, maybe two and the stadium dream becoming reality to turning the corner on this program. You say SMU did not do that, but they were running a spread passing oriented offense when June Jones took that job. He has just had to shift some pieces, and there were more players that had the ability to fit into his system. It is not just qb's and receivers, but linemen, etc. And I heard Deloach say from his own mouth last year that "....we just don't have the horses."

I think the ability of the talent we had on board when Dodge was hired was overestimated. Me saying that is not blaming Dickey. But I do think RV has to bear some responsibility for not having a handle on the ability of the players especially when you are making such a drastic change in offensive philosophy. I think he may have thought, and communicated this to the search comitte, that we were one recruiting class, maybe two and the stadium dream becoming reality to turning the corner on this program. You say SMU did not do that, but they were running a spread passing oriented offense when June Jones took that job. He has just had to shift some pieces, and there were more players that had the ability to fit into his system. It is not just qb's and receivers, but linemen, etc. And I heard Deloach say from his own mouth last year that "....we just don't have the horses."

Here's what I don't understand: Why don't we "have the horses"? For several years now, we've all seen the defensive line just get manhandled by everyone. However, it's not like ULM is recruiting all four and five star players on their line. Someone please help me figure out how year after year we have what appears to be vastly inferior talent on defense--even when compared to other SBC teams (who don't all have higher rated recruiting classes).

As im reading during the 1/2 dallas game. The news gives some coverage only its about the gay homecoming vote. Still have my UNT plates for the Nav & lexus still in envelope - sad really

Someone please tell me how the stadium will change all this!

And they still had the old , gay looking UNT logo up on top of that

I know that this is really none of my business, but UNT is my second

favorite team. So, I have to say this.

YOU NEED A NEW COACH.

GO FROGS!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

We'll take your offensive coordinator. I'll be dadgum if TCU's problem for years was that it had a great defense, but inconsistent offense. Now, they are both hitting on all cylinders. We'll trade you Dodge for Justin Fuente.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

As im reading during the 1/2 dallas game. The news gives some coverage only its about the gay homecoming vote. Still have my UNT plates for the Nav & lexus still in envelope - sad really

Someone please tell me how the stadium will change all this!

I saw this report - can someone that works for the University PLEASE send them our current logo? That one they are using in that report is about 10 years old.

I saw this report - can someone that works for the University PLEASE send them our current logo? That one they are using in that report is about 10 years old.

Would that be our crack SID or promotions department on top of this sort of media stuff????

Would that be our crack SID or promotions department on top of this sort of media stuff????

Nope - the university communications office. Send them a letter!

Unless being gay is now an NCAA sport. Of course, if we had a gay team, I don't think many of you wouldn't attend, but you'd certainly find the live feed with no sound on the other school's board.

Nope - the university communications office. Send them a letter!

Unless being gay is now an NCAA sport. Of course, if we had a gay team, I don't think many of you wouldn't attend, but you'd certainly find the live feed with no sound on the other school's board.

Now is not the time to give up on our school's sodomy team.

We need to get behind them as they try to push through to the next level. Sure, it may be a big mess right now, but we need to grit our teeth and stay the course.

It's our school. Whether we're at the bottom or on top, I support all our programs and I hope for their success.