Another One Of The Greats Has Passed

Too soon man. We are still hurting after this shocking death. Did anyone know he was having health problems?

I don't know the crowd you hang with, but in my circles Gidget is a female name, which would make it she.

I don't know the crowd you hang with, but in my circles Gidget is a female name, which would make it she.

I am in mourning here and you are criticizing the omission of an s. Cruel. And she did play a guy on TV.

I am interested to see who will be on the 3 hour television tribute. I bet that watching Gidget made Michael Jordan a better player and inspired LeBron James to go into endorsements.

I am in mourning here and you are criticizing the omission of an s. Cruel. And she did play a guy on TV.

I am interested to see who will be on the 3 hour television tribute. I bet that watching Gidget made Michael Jordan a better player and inspired LeBron James to go into endorsements.

Did you see this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/24/c...c_n_244220.html

• Downvote 1

Good to see that I am not the only one mourning. I had no idea the she had such a great relationship with the presidents. May have been a democrat, but I think that everyone here can agree that she changed the way we see animals in film and commercials.