Gmg.com Draft Bios

NAME

Justin "UNT_92_Fan" Dearing aka Tunz

Position and Experience

Quarterback and Linebacker

5-1 all time in GMG.com Action, never picked lower than second, One poorly thrown pass from being 6-0 (still haunts me Radio)

Always on the field on offense... usually not a defensive player

For those from last year, many noticed I came into the game smaller and faster than ever... a whopping 6'1 and 260 pounds. I plan on weighing in at the combine just below 240 and faster and stronger than ever.

Given up the heavy drinking finally as I have been placed into a professional position of educator of the nation's youth, but who knows Hurricane Dearing could make an appearance once my feet hit familiar soil for the first time since last season Match up

Prediction

Early first round, hopefully the lose last year won't lower my draft status

In the words of the great Dickey "Eff you guys"

Still not 100% sure if I can make the game... I am telling my family its an emergency and I have to be outta town till later in the day... Can we play at like 1230?

Shirt Size... SEXY, I mean XL

I would like to add that last year was the only year that I could not make it thus I was not your coach... coincidence? I think not. You know what woulod be fun? Doing a reverse draft, like we did the first year of the game. Where the captains draft for the other team. That way the players are picked in reverse order and you are really hoping for the last pick instead of the first!

Edited by stebo

NAME

Justin "UNT_92_Fan" Dearing aka Tunz

Position and Experience

Quarterback and Linebacker

5-1 all time in GMG.com Action, never picked lower than second, One poorly thrown pass from being 6-0 (still haunts me Radio)

Always on the field on offense... usually not a defensive player

For those from last year, many noticed I came into the game smaller and faster than ever... a whopping 6'1 and 260 pounds. I plan on weighing in at the combine just below 240 and faster and stronger than ever.

Given up the heavy drinking finally as I have been placed into a professional position of educator of the nation's youth, but who knows Hurricane Dearing could make an appearance once my feet hit familiar soil for the first time since last season Match up

Prediction

Early first round, hopefully the lose last year won't lower my draft status

In the words of the great Dickey "Eff you guys"

Still not 100% sure if I can make the game... I am telling my family its an emergency and I have to be outta town till later in the day... Can we play at like 1230?

Shirt Size... SEXY, I mean XL

hmmm....and that was the only year that i've been on the winning team! ahhhh....good times!

stebo.....you gonna make it this year?

Alright let see

Im 27 years old, 5'10, and weigh 165-170lbs....

I still work out at the rec center several times a week and play in an indoor soccer league this spring....

This will be my fifth GMG bowl, I was part of both winning and losing squads.

I scored the game winning TD last season and roughed up by a very drunk radiogreen after I entered the endzone. As a WR last season I caught 3/4 passes. 2 for first downs, and a TD. Also am a decent QB.

UNT_Playmaker......dont care when I am picked as long as I am on Emmitt's team cause I promised him at the end of last years game that this year will be his year...

Shirt size: Large......on the back: PLAYMAKER.........Jersey number 5

Edited by UNT_playmaker

Hey radio, yep - no work conflicts this year (and god I hope that doesn't change!), I will be back as the Green Captain once again after a one year hiatus! I have just been waiting for Emmitt to say if he is actually playing or not... he has never won. Maybe I will draft him this year because I have never lost! Wait, that would increase my chances of losing? Yikes, well - maybe I will stay away from Emmitt... but I do like to see him get really upset and blame the loss on ringers that don't even play 75% of the game, lol.

TeachinTodd

5' 10" 270

Positives:

I take up a wide berth, so it will be hard for the defenders to get around me to the QB.

Negatives:

I won't win any 40 yard dashes in the near future.

Played in one GMG Bowl a few years ago...I think I have finally recovered enough to return!

Prediction:

I'll pull a hamstring but find a way to play through it.

Shirt Size XXL

Hey radio, yep - no work conflicts this year (and god I hope that doesn't change!), I will be back as the Green Captain once again after a one year hiatus! I have just been waiting for Emmitt to say if he is actually playing or not... he has never won. Maybe I will draft him this year because I have never lost! Wait, that would increase my chances of losing? Yikes, well - maybe I will stay away from Emmitt... but I do like to see him get really upset and blame the loss on ringers that don't even play 75% of the game, lol.

good to hear stebo!

Harry

6-0, 215ish

deceptively slow but can block (even though blocking is illegal).

Positives: Seem to always end up on the winning team.

Negatives: Probably need a paramedic nearby.

Mucho thanks to everyone for keeping this tradition going!!!

GMG!

Rudy

Height: Listed 5'8 in the programs, not 5'8 in real life

Weight: Classified

Bio: Was abondoned as a child by the nurses due to my refusal to accept obama as my personal savior. Was dumped in the wild and raised by wolves and killed a bear with my bare hands when I was 10. Returned to civilization and joined a super secret organization that I am sworn to secrecy, and thus can not tell you about it. Still has his Green Pimp jacket from the 2004 NOB. Is looking forward to pulling Reno 911 and Super Trooper jokes while on patrol.

Positives: Versatile, can fight for the ball and has made tough catches

Negative: Not much height, well ok, NO height.

UNT88 "Ringer"

6'3 235

Position:

Center

Positives:

Played in last years GMG Bowl, Still play a lot of Flag football around the area. Currently playing in Grapevine, and Irving

Negatives:

I have not had the time to keep up with GMG and for that I am sorry.

Prediction:

MVP!!!!!!!Well of the BBQ after the game, I will tear it up.

Shirt Size XXL

Edited by unt88