Stadium Video

greenjoe

If you take the flyer and add a few pictures of Mean Joe Greene and Hayden Fry and a picture of the Goodyear blimp photoshopped to be the North Texas blimp, then flip the pages real fast it will look like a video.

A picture is worth a thousand words. But a video is worth, like, seven or eight thousand words. Maybe eight thousand five hundred words.

ANYBODY GOT A VIDEO ??

It just takes our Athletic Department a little bit more time to get things out. You shouldn't take everything said from over there literally.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

If you open up the media player on meangreensports.com and select "North Texas vs Tulsa" under the ON DEMAND tab and go to ~1:51:30, you'll see the stadium video. For some reason, if I jump to a later spot in the game, I lose the audio, but the video is still there. Not that it matters because the audio is the radio broadcast of the game. This game replay is free under Mean Green Premium.

I don't know the best way to open up the media player, but I usually get there by going to the main meangreensports.com page, select Audio/Video from the menu panel on the left, and then open up the most recent Mean Green Insider addition. From there you can select the Tulsa game.

Hopes this helps those of you that couldn't make it to the game.

If you open up the media player on meangreensports.com and select "North Texas vs Tulsa" under the ON DEMAND tab and go to ~1:51:30, you'll see the stadium video. For some reason, if I jump to a later spot in the game, I lose the audio, but the video is still there. Not that it matters because the audio is the radio broadcast of the game. This game replay is free under Mean Green Premium.

I don't know the best way to open up the media player, but I usually get there by going to the main meangreensports.com page, select Audio/Video from the menu panel on the left, and then open up the most recent Mean Green Insider addition. From there you can select the Tulsa game.

Hopes this helps those of you that couldn't make it to the game.

Here's the link to the media player, but you'll still need to select the North Texas vs Tulsa game:

http://www.meangreensports.com/newMediaPla..._FILE_ID=143241