Let's Never Do This

emmitt01

Ok, so maybe this is basketball that this video refers to but it illustrates a good point. Certain celebrations are only acceptable in certain places. Should we ever have a watching party and score a major upset...please, pretty please, let's not do this.

Sorry Emmitt, if we happen to upset K-State.........I'll celebrate. First, because I will have just been entertained like not other game has entertained me and second UNT will have just performed well enough for a victory as an underdog. Sorry, hadcduff me buddy, I'm celebrating and it may not be pretty! :D

That's a little different, there was actually a game being played in the arena when our fans stormed the court.
Nope, I couldnt tell a game was going on (the picture was pretty blurry) and I distinctly heard a buzzer before the crowd went on the court.So, given that information is accurate............. Let's always do this! Edited by GreenAlums

Nope, I couldnt tell a game was going on (the picture was pretty blurry) and I distinctly head a buzzer before the crowd went on the court.

So, given that information is accurate............. Let's always do this!

Here's the setup.

A&M had a women's game that night. Near the end of the game, they announced A&M was leading Kansas and that they would show the end of the game via closed circuit at the conclusion of the women's game.

Yeah...I gotta disagree with anyone who says this is "ok". Storming your own court when your basketball team is in a different state is pretty bush league.

My bad!! Sorry! But... the post and content of the link didn't explain enough for an 8th grade education to follow. For now, if this is the case OK. I don't watch enough A$M, Kansas, or especially thier basketball to keep up. Sorry! I just can't lose the opportunity to make a point we can't have too enthusiasm and spirit at any UNT/North Texas game. B)

Ok, so maybe this is basketball that this video refers to but it illustrates a good point. Certain celebrations are only acceptable in certain places. Should we ever have a watching party and score a major upset...please, pretty please, let's not do this.

Ok, explain this to me. So, if UNT is nice enough to provide a remote watching party, at the Super Pit, and score a major upset... We shouldnt get excited and go down on the court and celebrate? Rather we should applaud, and simply gather our things and leave? I'm not following the sin that's been committed.

Ok, explain this to me. So, if UNT is nice enough to provide a remote watching party, at the Super Pit, and score a major upset... We shouldnt get excited and go down on the court and celebrate? Rather we should applaud, and simply gather our things and leave? I'm not following the sin that's been committed.

sit down and hush, you are making too much noise and blocking the view! :lol: