K-state Weekly Press Conference

Harry

At least he's being objective. It's the exact opposite of what we heard from Mack Brown about TCU last year. I can respect a guy who's looking at the game, rather than brushing it off and saying, "I'm not really worried about them."

At least he's being objective. It's the exact opposite of what we heard from Mack Brown about TCU last year. I can respect a guy who's looking at the game, rather than brushing it off and saying, "I'm not really worried about them."

"I started looking at some things, and I really feel like college football hasn't been fair to TCU. They have been as successful as Boise State over the last five years and they've won over 10 or 11 ballgames every season for the last five years. They've won their last four bowl games and they've beaten the last five Big 12 teams they've played. (TCU coach) Gary Patterson has won 73 percent of his games, and they've just done a tremendous job. And I think one of the reasons they haven't gotten the recognition they should have is because they're not on TV as much as they should be. The (TCU) guys are fast, they're good, they're well coached, and they play with a lot of confidence. They will blitz you and put pressure on you, but at the same time, they do a great job of defending deep because of speed. Offensively, they've got a combination of power and option, but they can still throw the ball, and they do a great job coaching in the kicking game. So this will be a great challenge for us."

TCU is every bit good enough to be in the Big 12. They've proven that five straight times. And I wasn't here when the teams were chosen and I'll bet if we ever expand, I probably won't get a vote, but they are really good and they're deserving to be in anybody's conference. If you look at their record, they have earned the right to be considered one of the best teams in the country.

Riiight. ;)

Man I am so ready for this game was going to go to it but i have to work from 3:30 to 6:30. The Wildcat Nation just found out that our stud WR Deon Murphy has another year of elgibilty to he is a Junior and not a Senior. And our Starting RB who was formerly a Walk-On got a scholly today. He has definatly earned it.