Game Sounds For Ncaa 09

unachris

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the alma mater, eagle cry, or the green brigade songs that they play at the football games? I found a decent version of the fight song, but if anyone knows of a high quality one I would be interested in that too. I am trying to make the home games in NCAA 09 sound like our actual home games. If anyone has any of the songs or sounds from the football games, please let me know. Thanks!!

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the alma mater, eagle cry, or the green brigade songs that they play at the football games? I found a decent version of the fight song, but if anyone knows of a high quality one I would be interested in that too. I am trying to make the home games in NCAA 09 sound like our actual home games. If anyone has any of the songs or sounds from the football games, please let me know. Thanks!!

Can you add songs on the PS2 version or is it just XBOX?

http://fightmusic.com/sunbelt.html

Here's a site with every team's fight song...some teams have several different ones...UNT only has one...but I downloaded it, put it on my iPod, and transferred it to my PS3...made it to where it plays after kicking the PAT...sounds good on there.

Let me know if anybody finds more...I'd love to have "Fly Like an Eagle" on there...even "and that's good for a Mean Green...FIRST DOWN"

Ok, maybe I'm just dumb but how do you get these songs onto your PS3?

There's a few ways to do it:

1. Download it from your computer. Your PS3 has a wifi card built into it and an ethernet port and if you're on a wireless network or a LAN, your PS3 should appear in the network. Your computer should also detect it as well. Go to your Windows Media Player (for XP/Vista users) and find the Library options. Your PS3 should appear on the list and allow it to share files with your computer. Now, your music will need to be in your My Documents folder in a music folder in order for your PS3 (and 360,too) to pick it up. Find the folder your music is in, and find and use the copy command to copy your music from the computer to the PS3's music drive.

2. Put the music on a Flash or other USB drive, then link that to your PS3 and copy the music. That should also work.

It would be sweet if someone had a recording of "And that's good for another Mean Green....FIRST DOWN!!!"

someone needs to compile a list with a link to all the MP3's for the stadium sounds here is a list of the situations

* Field Goal Kick is Successful -

PAT is Successful -

2 Pt Conversion is Successful -

Touchdown -

Safety -

Defense on 3rd Down -

Defense on 4th Down -

Kickoff -

Timeout (Home) -

Timeout (Visitor) -

Tackle for Loss/Sack -

Defensive Stop on 3rd Down -