Seen These?

LongJim

but they're not green! :blink::P

cry me a river. Black is one of our colors. Deal with it. It is way better than that navy and copper crap we used to have. I didn't like the black jerseys but I'm glad dickey helped to make it one of our accent colors.

cry me a river. Black is one of our colors. Deal with it. It is way better than that navy and copper crap we used to have. I didn't like the black jerseys but I'm glad dickey helped to make it one of our accent colors.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...but I think filmerj was being sarcastic, thus the emoticons.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...but I think filmerj was being sarcastic, thus the emoticons.

I apologize then, i might have jumped the gun alittle bit there. Its a sensitive subject for me I guess. I like the black accent and the green and white purists get to me sometimes.

don't get me started on how many other schools use black as an accent colors but don't actually say black in their school song.

did yall b*tch this much about the navy and copper crap we were using when I got here in 03? The black accent is a vast improvement over that crap.

How's that song go ?

"Singing Glory to the Green"

"Singing Glory to the White ..."

(those are the only 2 colors mentioned)

GO MEAN GREEN

Yeah, you shoulda seen the riots down in Austin when they came out to practice one day in black and orange jerseys. They were barely able to put out the fire at the capitol building.

First season 1913

Staff

Athletic director Rick Villarreal

Head coach Todd Dodge

1st year, 2–10–0

Stadium

Home stadium Fouts Field

Stadium capacity 30,000[1]

Stadium surface Field Turf

Location Denton, TX

League/Conference

Conference Sun Belt