Gomeangreen.com Bowl Team Selections

medpilot21

The draft is over and the teams selected. Here are your teams...

Green Team

Captain: FireFightnRick

GreenBlooded1

Meshuggah

MeanGreenMatt

ForeverEagle

GreenNawlinsVet

KingDL1

UNTPlaymaker

UNTStein

RamoneArchie

Zeke

RockGuitarist4Life

White Team

Captain: Emmitt01

TwoDollarPistol

Medpilot21

Illuvius32

Filmerj

UNT_92_fan

UNTFlyer

RadioGreen

Pierow2

CensoredByLaurie

UNT88

97and03

There were no trades or changes. The only ringer in this year's draft was Ramone Archie, so the "GoodSheppard rule" will only apply in his case. Please watch this thread for any changes and additional info.

Thanks to Both captains and Mellissa Dolan for all the help. We are now in hold for the shirts and such. Everyone remember the GMG game is on April 13th. The real football game is the Spring NT Football game on April 12th. See everybody for both games!!!

Go Mean Green!!!

I look forward to the opportunity to play for the Green Team, I feel special to be part of a team that always finds a way to win, with a group of great fans and fellow athletes.

I predict the White team takes an absolute butt kicking by the Green Team.

SWEET --- GO GREEN TEAM!!

CBL isn't playing... his bio said he would be stuck up north... he just wanted to write about himself

That's okay... we're playing 8 on 8 anyway, so whoever is there will get playing time. We also drafted 97and03 without knowing for sure if he will be there? Those are "just in case" draftees. Should be a great time out there... what happened to AB this year??? Didnt see J-Barn's stuff either? Let me know if we need a "supplemental" draft.

Med

Guest 97and03

That's okay... we're playing 8 on 8 anyway, so whoever is there will get playing time. We also drafted 97and03 without knowing for sure if he will be there? Those are "just in case" draftees. Should be a great time out there... what happened to AB this year??? Didnt see J-Barn's stuff either? Let me know if we need a "supplemental" draft.

Med

Yes I am still a maybe, but I will be happy to pay whatever I need to participate, get the shirt, etc. XL please.

Edited by 97and03