What The Smu Hire Means To Nt

I've posted on your board a few times and always try to be respectful....seems you could extend the same courtesy.

You must understand that where sympathy is lost to some of the Mean Green faithful is from the many unwarranted shots that are constantly made at North Texas from Phony ... Pwny ... Pony land.

Edited by UNTFan23

I think it means a lot to future games. Jones vs. Dodge, how cool and fun will that be?

Don't look for it to happen. I think Todge will come up with a good defensive hire and this train at NT will get rolling. SMU won't dare schedule us if they think it will be competitive...regardless of how well Jones does.

Just as an aside...I was looking at the DMN today and am amazed at how much SMU is paying just to suck.

JJ will make 2 mil.

TCU pays 1.2 mil

Todge makes 266,000

So, since Todge won 2 games...and JJ makes roughly 10 times that...then SMU should win 20 games next season, right? Also, since he's now the highest paid coach in CUSA then a title should be forthcoming, at the latest, in the next 2 years, right?

Please.