Smu

eulesseagle

Snap.

Nobody's talking about TD to SMU except people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Let's move on to other topics we're more expert on, such as alien autopsies or secret Masonic conspiracies.

Nobody has reported that he’s interviewing or that he’s even interested in the job. What people are saying is that the market has changed a lot from last year.

Bennett was making 500K at SMU so Dodge at 300K wasn’t too far off the mark.

Smart observes know that his record is not indicative of his potential.

TCU may also be looking for a coach soon if Patterson leaves for another job (as rumored) . If so, add another multi-million dollar job to the list that's only 30 miles away.

RV better start looking at raising his salary.

Edited by STE

Snap.

Nobody's talking about TD to SMU except people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Let's move on to other topics we're more expert on, such as alien autopsies or secret Masonic conspiracies.

I picked a girl one night in South Padre, she did things to me...well....lets say are not humanly possible. Although I may have done most of the probing. She said she was from Norman, but I know the truth, now I love aliens.

I have driven though Roswell, New Mexico in the late of the night several times coming and going on ski trips Roswell has a very clear bright starry sky, who knows what is looking down on us.