Uta Game Tickets-- Need Info Please

marc_moffitt

I tried to buy tickets here and pick them up at will-call in Arlington, but was told we have to buy them from UTA.

UTA told me they go on sale one hour before the game at Texas Hall.

first choice...the stage

second choice...the balcony

worst choice...floor level

We should all try to meet up outside before the game to buy tickets together... I assume that it is assigned seating rather than sit where you want, so we should all make sur ewe sit in the same area. or we can split into several groups and yell back and forth...

I tried to buy tickets here and pick them up at will-call in Arlington, but was told we have to buy them from UTA.

UTA told me they go on sale one hour before the game at Texas Hall.

first choice...the stage

second choice...the balcony

worst choice...floor level

Buford's right. Try to get there early and get 'stage' seating. Sitting out in the auditorium at that old theatre kinda sucks.

Is there seating behind the UTA bench? :rolleyes:

Probably not much room for UNT fans behind the UTA bench, but there usually is plenty of room behind the visitor bench. That would be on the left, or South side of the bleachers as you look at them from across the court. I agree, the theater side is the worst place, so if the bleachers are full, the balcony is the best place. I don't think we have any bats, but otherwise, you should feel right at home. B)