Three Points

EagleChick03

1. Thank God for new renovated bathrooms. The bathrooms have done a 180 since last season! They are no longer 10,000 degrees! They have new toliets! They have a new shelf to put your purse!

2. I HATE the white helmets.

3. This is the first year I felt old at a unt game. The students actually look young to me. I am sad this day has come.

3. This is the first year I felt old at a unt game. The students actually look young to me. I am sad this day has come.

Tell me about it... This is the first year I've thought, I can't wait until I can join the NT Exes and buy season tickets and have my own chairback...

My part of the Student Section was packed. To the point where it was impossible to to anything other than clap... I almost elbowed a chick in the face during the "fight fight fight" part of the fight song... good times.

My wife went into the Ladies rest room before the game and reported that it was much nicer than previously. When my daughter and a friend went to the rest room at the half they reported that a lot of the stalls were not working and had been locked shut so they could not be used. They reported that the lines were way out the door. I hope they will do some additional work before the next game. You have all heard the saying "if mama ain't happy........."

My wife went into the Ladies rest room before the game and reported that it was much nicer than previously. When my daughter and a friend went to the rest room at the half they reported that a lot of the stalls were not working and had been locked shut so they could not be used. They reported that the lines were way out the door. I hope they will do some additional work before the next game. You have all heard the saying "if mama ain't happy........."

I went to the ladies room on the student side right before kickoff (maybe 5-10 minutes) and NONE of the stalls were working. Me being pregnant, that definitely was upsetting. Nothing like a baby on the bladder and no way to pee. :) They managed to get some fixed by halftime thank goodness.