Happy Birthday, Cerebus!

JayDub

...Digita1Eagle, Mexican Jesus, Osama bin Robles, ElGuapo.

Happy Birthday to a man of many personalities! Thanks for all you do to keep GMG.com running...

I was going to post a picture of a girl jumping out of a cake...but decided I didn't want to ruin the fun of your birthday thread by making you lock it down.

Edited by JayDub

Ill add a pic that requires the thread to be on lock down... for LoRo's birthday I give him the opportunity for the greatest "five-some" ever.....

goldengirls460.jpg

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????? :blink::blink::angry::angry:

A little unnecessary, I think... We wont get over that for hours????

(Angelina Jolie......Angelina Jolie.......Angelina Jolie.....nope, not working)

Thanks Justin...

GMG!!!

Guest JohnDenver

He isn't even online today...

So, with that said, it is pretty girly for you (Jaydub) to remember his birthday.

In honor of this birthday, I am buying him the whole "thirty something" DVD set.

Happy Birthday! I'm a Jehovah's Witness, so I didn't get you anything. But I see that you've already got a pile of Gold(en Girls) for your birthday, and that truly makes you the man who has everything. No wonder he's not online...

Cerebus once confided to me over a midnight cheesecake that it was his lifelong dream to make love to a giant heap of elderly women that was part sassy, part refreshingly naive, and part slutty southern belle. Oh, and one of them was vaguely mannish and spoke in a baritone. And now that dream has come true! I love Mean Green Sports, but if I were him... I'd never come back. At least, not until 2 or 3 months from now when they all pass away of old age. I can imagine the stories he'll tell us when he gets back... "Picture it: Sicily, 1934- Their skin was like silly putty and their bones were brittle like chalk. And I taught them that you can't talk about Saint Olaf when you've got a mouthful of... cheesecake."

Thank you for being a friend, Cerebus. And for all that you do here at GMG.com.

3) If I have to shut down my own happy birthday thread I am going to close the board and go on a week longer bender.

Talk Politics! This puppy will be shut down in seconds... ;)

Crebus, I always figured you for a virgo. On a serious note, happy birthday and thanks for making gmg.com available to people like me who otherwise would get no news whatsoever, other than the occasional disrespectful reference on Austin-area talk radio.... alas.

My son's 2nd birthday is coming up on Sunday, so hopefully we'll also be celebrating his first Mean Green win on Saturday, though I think FAU is a tough team...

GMG!