Dodge On The Ticket W/ Ben And Skin At 1:30 Saturday

Green Lantern

Wade Philips just won't shut up... :disgust:

I know they are the "flagship station" for the Cowboys Radio Network...but do we really need to play EVERY single press conference in its entirety? I hated it when The Tuna did it...I hate listening to Wade Phillips ramble now.

Would Dickey ever have gone directly from a scrimmage to a local car dealership to be on the radio?

Dodge is so committed to promoting this program. It is so refreshing!

Dodge is seemingly taking every opportunity to create "buzz" in the metroplex about UNT football.

Makes me happy. Get's my sports weiner excited.

I guess Papa Todd hasn't met Dodge2007 and Emmitt

That is an awesome quote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meager being 3 or 4 yrs. older and a QB with experience should blow Vizza out of the water BUT that kid just can't be a freshman, he is too cool under pressure and a freakin gamer with the rock in his hands. TD is the only reason this kid is even here at UNT. Next week will decide the QB deal, it really shouldn't be that close but Don Giovanni is making an offer Dodge can't refuse or at least that is how some others see it.

Edited by Dodge2007

That is an awesome quote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meager being 3 or 4 yrs. older and a QB with experience should blow Vizza out of the water BUT that kid jusn't can't be a freshman, he is too cool under pressure and a freakin gamer with the rock in his hands. TD is the only reason this kid is even here at UNT. Next week will decide the QB deal, it really shouldn't be that close but Don Giovanni is making an offer Dodge can't refuse or at least that is how and some others see it.

Thank you...we are now all dumber for having read that.

It was a pain to listen through all the commercials and schtick they play on The Ticket just to get to the late interview. I remember now how bad it is. And the bonehead DJ that mentioned he graduated from NT ~1999; never attended a game during school or even during our Bowl run now suddenly wants to go to 3-4? Glad he wants to see some games but lame he never went a few years ago.

It was a pain to listen through all the commercials and schtick they play on The Ticket just to get to the late interview. I remember now how bad it is. And the bonehead DJ that mentioned he graduated from NT ~1999; never attended a game during school or even during our Bowl run now suddenly wants to go to 3-4? Glad he wants to see some games but lame he never went a few years ago.

I had the same thought. Unfortunatly there are a lot of NT students and Alumni like him.