More Off Season Filler

UNTLifer

North Texas defensive tackle of all time. Heck, since two line up in our 4-3, and we've historically been a 4-3 team, pick your top 2. I'm predicting a short list.

Joe Greene

Brandon Kennedy

Honorable Mention: I always appreciated Evan Cardwell. He was the "Larry Cole" of North Texas.

Booger easily. He was the heart and soul of the defense while he was here. He gave his all every game and possibly his pro career his senior year playing hurt. Had we not had Brewster and Booger those 4 years I seriously doubt we would have won any of our championships. If you question that look at how far our O-Lines and D-Lines dropped off after they graduated.

You certainly can't deny that Joe Greene and (when he wasn't hurt) Brandon Kennedy were the two best....Cedric Hardman comes close.

But since I always gravitate toward the underdog (and in this case the undersized), some of my favorites are....

Walter Chapman. About 5'11" X 240 and a big overachiever

Rayford Cooks, a skinny 6'2" X 220 D-lineman who couldn't be blocked

Ronnie Hickman, see above

Rex Johnson, 6'1" X 230 nose tackle who absolutely couldn't be blocked.

I too am fond of Evan Cardwell, and it would be a shame if he were ever left off any "favorites" list.