I really miss Bo & Jim in the morning.

I don't know what happened to them but I hope they did not get put out on the curb like they did last time about 5 years ago when they were the #3 morning radio show in the area.

Now I am lost in the morning and don't know what to listen to.

Not sure I like the Jack FM format. Plus it is pretty cheap. No DJs. 5 or 6 people could run the whole station.

So far, NO ! I sure hope that a new "classic rock" station appears.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

To be honest I'm pissed. First they kill the eagle now they kill kzps. Clear Channel is the death of good radio. I do have to admit though that since clear channel bought them out I had been listening less and less because they played the same crap over and over. I miss the days where kzps advertised that they didn't play the same crap and actually didn't. There isn't a good rock station left in the metroplex (the egde plays too much emo crap) and its only a matter of time before they buy and screw up the bone the only good classic rock station. Atleast I know PowerFM will never sell out.

Can someone explain to me why it's no longer a classic rock station? I loved 92.5.

Because Country & Western Music is more popular among radio listeners than classic rock.

And it's all about the Benjamin's.

Plus, KZPS was not doing well in the Arbitron ratings. To give you an idea, they were being beat by WRR, the classical station owned by the city of Dallas.

Good ratings = Advertiser $$$

Love it as it's been a good mix of classic and Texas Southern Rock and Southern County. There has been a lot of old, lost rock that I have not heard in many years played this week. And it's great hearing Redbeard again. Missed him from the Q102 days. I'll never forget the morning headed to class in which it was announced SRV had died. Redbeard did the entire day even though he was crying his eyes out every minute of it.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick