Best Event In American Sports Begins Today...

CMJ

...And we are in it! The Tourney starts in just a few hours. For the next 3 weeks my life will be altered by insane amounts of college basketball...even by my ridiculous standards.

Can't wait!

Yep. Just think of what a good playoff system could do for college football.

Personally, my favorite is the first 2 days of the tournament. There is nothing better than watching the 14,15,16 seeds trying to pulling off the upset. This year will be even more special.

After the first 2 days, my interest usually starts to wane a bit as the tourney continues. With some great play and a lot of luck, a certain green team certainly could change all that though :)

Personally, my favorite is the first 2 days of the tournament. There is nothing better than watching the 14,15,16 seeds trying to pulling off the upset. This year will be even more special.

After the first 2 days, my interest usually starts to wane a bit as the tourney continues. With some great play and a lot of luck, a certain green team certainly could change all that though :)

College football will never be as special to me, even with a playoff. ;)

I love the first 2 days of the tournament, but I actually think my favorite round is the Elite 8 for some reason. Unless a school I really like is playing at the end. But I love the whole tournament. :D

I'm not sure I would get as excited about four or eight football games (or whatever the first round of a football tournament would be) being played at the same time (or consecutively) in the course of a day. The New Year's Bowls don't have quite the same excitement level as the first two days of the basketball tourney, and that's the only thing to which I can compare them.