Watching Rick Bayless On Cold Pizza

bdan2002

People like him make me sick. He was talking about how teams like North Texas should not be in the tournament. He said that AK state beat us twice already this year and we get to play them a third time to go to the tourney. "This is what is flawed with the system" ARRHGGGG!!!!!!!

People like him make me sick. He was talking about how teams like North Texas should not be in the tournament. He said that AK state beat us twice already this year and we get to play them a third time to go to the tourney. "This is what is flawed with the system" ARRHGGGG!!!!!!!

i thought it was skip bayless...anyways, he's a old "happy" dude...look at him...he's on cold pizza for crying out loud. it's just like jen engle...always saying things just to get reactions out of people...

That's what Skip Bayless does. He will say something else to piss people off tomorrow and everyone will forget about this opnion.

I think the vast majority of fans disagree with him, the thing about March Madness (both the conference tourneys and the big dance) is that anything can happen. Fans love that element of suprise that the single elimination format brings.

So by his logic #17 Rutgers that got stomped by #2 UCONN twice this year shouldn't be in the NCAAW tourney after beating UCONN in the BEW final... I bet if you asked him that he would dance around and contradict himself. The guys a BCS appologizer. If your not BCS you don't belong in the tourney or in college sports.

So by his logic #17 Rutgers that got stomped by #2 UCONN twice this year shouldn't be in the NCAAW tourney after beating UCONN in the BEW final... I bet if you asked him that he would dance around and contradict himself. The guys a BCS appologizer. If your not BCS you don't belong in the tourney or in college sports.

GOOD CALL....maybe you should email him???

Don't waste your time with e-mails...Bayless lives for that kind of crap, 'cause it means you're watching or listening to him. Just ignore him, and he'll go away.

Everyone is right about Bayless saying things to intentionally piss people off...when Aikman first got here and was in a brief "QB battle" with Steve Walsh, Bayless kept insisting that Walsh was the choice the Cowboys should make, that he could play circles around Aikman. Then, when Aikman won the job, Bayless insisted it was only because there was something physically wrong with Walsh...hell yes, there was something wrong, Walsh couldn't hold Aikman's jock when it came to throwing an accurate pass. Notice how long Bayless lasted in Dallas after Aikman led the 'Boys to those Super Bowls???

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, when it comes to the former "Dr. Bay" of Ticket Radio fame, he just needs to keep his to himself.