North Texas License Plates

I went to the Denton County Tax Office late last week and picked up my new NT tags.

In my opinion they are the best looking collegiate plates that are avilable. The new logo and shade of green are both very appealing. Also got alot of compliments from my UNT friends...So I highly encourage everyone who is associated wtih NT in any way to get them...

1. Show School Pride whereever you drive or park your car (added bonus if your neighbor is an OU fan :D

2. Goes to a great cause ( your alma mater---NT)

3. Increases the value of your car.

They're are only $30 to add to your car, so its pretty inexpensive and if you ever get stop by a certain cop, im pretty sure he will let you slide, won't you Emmitt.....

• 3 weeks later...

From TXDOT as of 3/27/07

"263 University of North Texas specialty license plates have been issued."

Sweet! I'm one of the 263, I installed mine yesterday. For $30 I think it is well worth it.

Also, how did you find that info?

Edited by Cr1028