An Idea To Really Increase Attendance In Fb & Bb

DeepGreen

I just met a former UNT Dancer all the way up here in Connecticut. They recently moved here from Corinth and her son is in the same class as my youngest daughter - she was excited to tell me there was a new kid from Texas in her class. Anyway, they came to my daughter's birthday party last weekend and we got talking. There are Mean Green are all over the place!

I have another kinda funny story. My son is in the 7th grade and they have the Middle School divided into clusters and each cluster has a color designation. As luck would have it, his cluster is Green. They had some sort of spirit day a couple weeks ago and each cluster had to decorate in their color theme. My son provided a Mean Green door mat to adorn the entry way into his cluster and my trusty North Texas Battle Flag. For that day they were the "Mean Green" Cluster.

Then they had a pep rally in the gymnasium and when they introduced the "Mean Green" cluster, they came charging out on to the basketball court with the NT Battle Flag leading the way. He said people were yelling, screaming and cheering wildly. They ended up winning the spirit day competition. Anyway, none of them really had a clue, but when I picture that scene I chuckle thinking, "For one brief, shining moment....." Well, you get the idea.

It's cold up here, but it's all Green and it's all Good!

Keith