49'ers reaction

GrandGreen

I think they were blowing alot of smoke off after taking the loss. They were hyped up after beating Hofstra and no one in the country really knows how good this NT team is going to be this year (well, maybe now they do). Wouldn't you be pissed off too if your 55th ranked team got beat by a 200th ranked team at home? It looks like on the thread now the calmer heads have prevailed and quieted it down. Seems our "classless" acts weren't the only of the kind that happened...

anyways what they are saying is a bunch of crap, UNT gathered at half court during pregame the 2 times they have played at home this year and yet no official has said anything. plus before the game against Texas College, Texas College gathered at half court too.. Its not classless, just a tribute to the togetherness of the team

anyways what they are saying is a bunch of crap, UNT gathered at half court during pregame the 2 times they have played at home this year and yet no official has said anything. plus before the game against Texas College, Texas College gathered at half court too.. Its not classless, just a tribute to the togetherness of the team

Bullcrap that is not classless that is disrespect. When TC did that i got pisse, until sturns and KD walked right into them and started their cirlce to force TC to leave. Classless would be to start a fight because of it. The right thing would be to whoop their asses on the court.

Interesting to see them voting to add football or not. Many non-football schools think their conference choices are limited without football...and they are. UNCC used to be in CUSA but got ousted when CUSA changed to an all-sports 1-A football conference. The radio broadcast also mentioned UNCC was in the SunBelt many years ago.

Bullcrap that is not classless that is disrespect. When TC did that i got pisse, until sturns and KD walked right into them and started their cirlce to force TC to leave. Classless would be to start a fight because of it. The right thing would be to whoop their asses on the court.

it would be one thing if they gathered at half court and spit on the opposing team's logo, but gathering there for a team huddle shortly before the game doesn't seem as disrespect to me..

I can guarantee that when we "The Pit Crew" really got to someone at the games and theyturned around and played a stellar game, much like the alledged NT player did....The opposing teams player SURE as hell talked noise to us....

Look at the TCU game....their whole team talked shit to us and tore down the banner we stole from their gym! haha

We ran their good name through the dirt. The only way to properly restore their respect is to immediately call the UNT Athletics Department and schedule a game for the 2007 season at the Super Pit.

(PSSTTT: Hey, this is really a no good, lousy, underhanded attempt to lure in the 49ers. Don't tell Charlotte. We know we'll open a fresh can of whoop ass on them at the Super Pit.)

At the end of a pre-season practice JJ gave a short speech about being tough. He said toughness was taking a charge, fighting through screens and playing hard when tired etc. etc.

Then he said talking had nothing to do with being tough. I wish I could remember the exact words, but he went on several minutes about demonstrating toughness by the way you play instead of what you say to your opponents. It was a great little speech.

If it is true that any of our players crossed the line, I am certain they have already been corrected.

All teams gather at mid-court brfore the game. If it is really against NCAA rules, I have never seen it enforced.