Coaching Cost Us this one!

GangGreen

The drop on the onside kick was all Muzzy. I think it was a good call. They expect it less at 10 than at 2. The burned timeouts, the rediculous penaltys, yeah those fall on the coaching. The penaltes fall on Etheridge I think 6 or 7 of 9 were on the O-Line and thats nothing new for the season. He is an AWEFUL O-Line coach and needs to be gone immediately.

The drop on the onside kick was all Muzzy.  I think it was a good call.  They expect it less at 10 than at 2.  The burned timeouts, the rediculous penaltys, yeah those fall on the coaching.  The penaltes fall on Etheridge I think 6 or 7 of 9 were on the O-Line and thats nothing new for the season.  He is an AWEFUL O-Line coach and needs to be gone immediately.

I agree about the O-line but the problems go SO MUCH deeper. Can anyone answer "yes" to a single one of these questions?

1)Are we a disciplined team?

2)Do we call "smart" plays on offense? Plays that counter what the defense is showing?

3)Would we be even as successful as we are if not for the miraculous plays of our star players? Do they have to use their talents in spite of the coaching instead of in conjunction with it?

4)With the horrible product that is on the field are our coaches doing their best to be good-will ambassadors of the program?

5)With what is being put out there can you expect season ticket sales or MGC donations to go up?

6)Can you expect a donor/donors to come forward with money for MUCH NEEDED facilities?

Let me answer for you....NO!!!! to every question.

The drop on the onside kick was all Muzzy.  I think it was a good call.  They expect it less at 10 than at 2.  The burned timeouts, the rediculous penaltys, yeah those fall on the coaching.  The penaltes fall on Etheridge I think 6 or 7 of 9 were on the O-Line and thats nothing new for the season.  He is an AWEFUL O-Line coach and needs to be gone immediately.

I totally agree. He should have been fired immediately after the game was finished. All I want to know is why in the hell did we pick up a guy to coach O-line after he is released from a team that finished 0-13?