My Advance Apologies to the kissin' kuzins

Green Grenade II

Fanatic,

Did you three drive up to Fayettenam to "git on th' internet", or are you hillbillies using a cup and string?  cool.gif

Listen, you'd better saddle up ol' Sadie and head back to Jonesboro so you can make the game on time. 

Plus, the cee-ment pond will be getting a bit chilly soon, and I'm sure it's time for your monthly "bathin'".  (Afore you put on your Sundies and go ta' town this weekend, you know.)  wink.gif 

Now git.

yawn.....Jonesboro is in the Delta.....flat land and no hills. Nice work with the atlas Jim.

What kind of desert is that?! It is similar to the banana moon pies that they served at your family reunion?

I was wondering if the Green Grenader had any friends. He's a strange cookie. You'll do well to take up for him. Perhaps he'll recognize you through the scope before he squeezes one off from the water tower.

laugh.gif

If the disparity in the quality of football played tomorrow is equally proportional to the disparity in the quality of trashtalk today, the Mean Green will roll 28-3.

Maybe being tops in smack talk will convince some of the 7.8 million people who drive by your stadium every day without stopping to come in and check it out.

Maybe being tops in smack talk will convince some of the 7.8 million people who drive by your stadium every day without stopping to come in and check it out.

Oh my god - the one who can read and think has entered the fray. Stakes have been raised, gentlemen.

Only about 100 miles, I can only assume that committment to accuracy is reflected in UNT's amazing passing offense stats.

...and the quality of the smack talk just skyrocketed. This is one of the best oneliners I've ever read.

Take notes, you mongoloid mud-dwelling trolls. If this man isn't your governor, then you should load everyone in the wagon on election day and ride down to the courthouse. Not the outhouse, but the place you have to go when you get arrested for molesting the farm animals. Write his name in on the ballot. His basic literacy skills and occasional cleverness are a shining example for the rest of your backwater state.

Learn from this man. Just because you may have opposable thumbs, and that's assuming that you haven't lost them in some sort of farm implement accident, doesn't mean you need to stop evolving completely.

I look forward to Sunday. We'll be celebrating a victory, the rest of the Clampetts will have retreated to their shanties, and Arkstfan will be the only one still here.

Anyone know why the name North Texas selected for the non-women's university in Denton?

Because the fans favorite name IHFHLASMUNBSWWHVJTSWCABATTRBTBT* wouldn't fit on a shirt.

* If Hayden Frey Hadn't Left And SMU Not Been Scared We Would Have Joined The SWC And Been Another Texas Team Rejected By The Big Twelve.

Guest JohnDenver

Anyone know why the name North Texas selected for the non-women's university in Denton?

Because the fans favorite name IHFHLASMUNBSWWHVJTSWCABATTRBTBT* wouldn't fit on a shirt.

* If Hayden Frey Hadn't Left And SMU Not Been Scared We Would Have Joined The SWC And Been Another Texas Team Rejected By The Big Twelve.

That is comedy gold. Consider it stolen.

Don't forget to mention Lee Jackson and the evil board of regents.

Besides, we're about due for a name change soon anyway - email yours in. I for one, look forward to the logo.

Besides, we aren't even counting this game this weekend because we have fans who think a win against SMU made the season. The other 10 games are just bonus and don't even count. Years from now, we can all fondly look back on our 1-0 season and all the progress we made in 2006.

If PMG would just post that acronym everytime instead of rearranging the same 5000 words in every post, I wouldn't have to use the Ignore User settings.