Garland Warren

Danish42

I happened to start a new job last week and one account that I will be calling on regularly is Sac N Pac convenient stores.

The founder Garland Warren played at NT, and in the hall way they have all this memorabilia from his NT days. They have rings, large pictures in uniform, and schedules.

The older salesman that is training me to handle this account even took me to his antique store to meet him, however Garland had driven with a friend to Kentucky to see Texas State vs Univ of Kentucky play.

Guest GrayEagleOne

I believe that Pac n Sac stores is headquartered in San Marcos and I'd guess that Garland is a big supporter of TSU football.

We lost a trainload of fans when we dropped to 1-AA. Most won't return unless and until we get an exciting, winning program.

I believe that Pac n Sac stores is headquartered in San Marcos and I'd guess that Garland is a big supporter of TSU football.

We lost a trainload of fans when we dropped to 1-AA.  Most won't return unless and until we get an exciting, winning program.

So he'll support TSU-SM, which is 1AA, but not his own alma mater?

Guest GrayEagleOne

Well, Mitch Maher supports Arkansas State football and he was a near-legend at UNT. San Marcos is his home now, he has a business there, and if's been fifty years since he was at North Texas.

If you don't stay connected it's easy to dirift away.