Emmitt's week 2 SBC predictions

emmitt01

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Why dont we play k-state this year instead of last year....

We do seem to have bad timing in the scheduling relative to some other teams' development. I guess we'll put Buffalo on the schedule about the time they get good.

If there is to be an upset next week, I'll personally guess it'll come from the Cajuns. I was at Kyle Field last week, and A&M looked TERRIBLE against Citadel. I stopped counting at 6 fumbles. The Aggies scored ONCE in the second half against a team they outmatched at every position.

Should have beaten them by 50, but 35-3 looked a lot worse than the score indicated. Lala's got talent, and I think their players, coaching staff, and fans are pure class. Go get 'em, Cajuns.

(Be prepared for a reckoning November 11, though. wink.gif )

If the 'Belt is ever going to rise up and make some kind of a statement, this is the week to do it. K-State barely beat a 1-AA, A$M and Maryland both struggled vs. 1-AA's. OSU , Kansas and South Fla are all shaky and capable of being knocked off by anybody. We should beat a C-USA team at home.

Two to three wins would really help the conference stop being such a laughing stock. I don't know how optimistic I am, though unsure.gif

Arkansas State - Oklahoma State

FAU - Kansas State

North Texas - SMU

ULL - Texas aTm

ULM - Kansas

I dont see any reason why any of the above games couldnt go in the sunbelts favor. I dont think that they all will, but we should win 2 out of 5. 3 out of 5 wouldnt surprise me. Oklahoma State and Kansas State are ready to fall.

Arkansas State 10- Oklahoma State 35

FAU 7- Kansas State 35

FIU 3- South Florida 28

MTSU 10- Maryland 35

North Texas 21- SMU 17

Troy 7- Florida State 56

ULL 14- Texas aTm 28

ULM 10- Kansas 21

Maryland actually will probably be a bit worse, but you never know which MD team you will get...