NCAA Football 2007 Info

mad dog

I saw that as well on Utopia earlier today. I was certain Holman would be the IP in NCAA '07. Graves is getting mad love outside of the NT circle this year!! biggrin.gif

I'm a little surprised at the B- rating. Many people on the utopia forums are saying these ratings are incorrect. NT may very well be rated lower.

Edited by Got5onIt

I have finally played the 360 version!! The demo is available for download on the Live Marketplace.

The demo is very limited. Just Florida vs. Florida State and for 1 minute quarters. As with every year, the adjustments will take some getting used to (kickoffs!) . Overall it is a GREAT game as always.

No info on NT teams. Just FSU and FU.

According to a guy over at Utopia who got the PS2 version early:

When choosing a fight song for a created school it is not listed so I don’t think it’s there. It’s too bad too because I like North Texas and end up playing with them often.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

mad.gif

FYI, if you are looking to pick up an early copy CompUSA already has them on the shelf.  I just went by and picked up a copy at the one near my work.  Now all I have to do is figure out a good reason to leave work early.

Thanks for the tip. I went up to CompUSA here in Dallas and found none on the shelf. Asked a clerk for it and he went to the back and got it for me. Made it to the register by the time a couple of staff members came back to tell me I couldn't purchase the game mad.gif

Thanks for the tip.  I went up to CompUSA here in Dallas and found none on the shelf.  Asked a clerk for it and he went to the back and got it for me.  Made it to the register by the time a couple of staff members came back to tell me I couldn't purchase the game  mad.gif

that's strange cause I bought mine at the compusa in dallas on 75 and park lane.

ovr - C+

off - B-

def- C

spc - C

Lineberry is the best player rated at 93.

Meager is the starter and rated 78 Phillips is the backup rated at 68 and Ieans is 3 string also 68. No Woody Wilson.

Jamario - 90 impact player

J-Quinn - 88 impact player

Phillip Graves is the defensive impact player rated at 82

The D is rated pretty bad. I don't think there's another player rated in the 80s.

Edited by fruitdog

I went to that same one and found nothing on the shelf.  But make sure post the ratings for those that don't have it until Tuesday.

maybe they took it down? It did take me a sec to find it. I think it was on the shelf below the Xbox360 version. A strange thing did happen when I went up to checkout. It rang up with a price of $718 dollars and the clerk almost couldn't get it to ring up right. I just about told her that $718 is fine I just want the damn game wink.gif. I think she had to override the price or something.

Edited by fruitdog

that's strange cause I bought mine at the compusa in dallas on 75 and park lane.

Really strange because that is the exact one that I went to. You may have tipped them off and caused them to take them off the shelf and put them into the back.

ovr - C+

off - B-

def- C

spc - C

Lineberry is the best player rated at 93. 

Meager is the starter and rated 78  Phillips is the backup rated at 68 and Ieans is 3 string also 68.  No Woody Wilson.

Jamario - 90 impact player

J-Quinn - 88 impact player

Phillip Graves is the defensive impact player rated at 82

The D is rated pretty bad.  I don't think there's another player rated in the 80s.

No Woody Wilson??????????????????

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.giflaugh.gif

I spent $40 at Fry's on the 360 version and it just doesn't add up. No create-a-team, no I-AA teams, and no race for the heisman. This game is like 05 was for my regular Xbox but with better graphics and fewer features. Disappointing to say the least.

You......liked Race for the heisman? huh.gif

The gameplay makes up for some lacking faetures. I am having a tun of fun with a real game, and a real running game at that. It's three yards and a cloud of dust on Heisman, not 60 yards for running to the sidelines and cutting upfield on 06.

Maybe it's just me, but the gameplay and playbooks make up for the things missing. If the gameplay's this good in 07', just wait till' 08. smile.gif But chances are EA will dissapoint there, seeing as how they only release good ones every 3 years.

Edited by ntmeangreen11

You......liked Race for the heisman? huh.gif

I think I'd like the one they put on the PS2 version.

I'm playing the 'Campus Legend' mode and it's deeper than last year's Race for the Heisman mode. I liked the quick drills/minigames that determined my player's stats, though if you're any good at videogames you can make yourself a 4star prospect and play anywhere. I chose NT, of course.

The game makes you choose a major, each one having different difficulty levels, knowledge specialties, and attribute bonuses. Honestly, it starting to sound like the class system in some RPG's. You actually have to study certain things (in my case, I think it's trophies) but I almost chose mathematics as a major to make my scrambling QB something scary on the ground. And yeah, there's math in the math major.

There are all of these little goals you're supposed to hit on your way to being a legend. Goals with your GPA, your on-the-field performance, and the social activities you get into. How you use your time seems to really make a difference; I got an extra 2 attribute points from good practices and extra position drills at night. I'm sure it's harder to get attribute points the higher on you go. It also looks like certain attribute bonuses are awarded depending on the formations you use, but I can't tell just yet.

It's turning out okay, and the only thing missing from this year's 'superstar' mode is that annoying girlfriend picture they attached to your computer (or whatever) last year.