MIAMI HEAT !

Gripe, complain, wine and or lay the blame.

Dallas blew a 2-0 lead to get beat in 6.

D-Wade is the best player in the NBA!!!

Just as I predicted but 1 game earlier.

NBA CHAMPS

MIAMI HEAT

D-Wade is the most protected player in the NBA!!!

Congrats to YOUR heat, and then kindly shut up.

D-Wade is the most protected player in the NBA!!!

That is the benefit of being the best player in the league. The NBA is an organization that has this "star treatment" for its stars. I cannot fathom a game where the rules are different for the upper echelon (except for taxes, and life in general).

You could have just witnessed the birth of the next Jordan. You never know. Everyone thinks it would be LeBron, but Wade has got a ring now. Remember all the calls that Jordan got. Even as great of a player that he was, he got a call every now and then.

That is the NBA though. It is about TV contracts and jersey sales. Star players sell jerseys and get people to watch on TV. Star players can become Superstars by getting calls, hitting shots, and winning titles.

It gives me tired head. I need to get to bed. World Cup starts in a few hours.

Wade does look to me to have a "little" Jordan in him, but the Mavs got burned big-time when a driving Wade stuck his right forearm in Dirk's gut and DIRK got called for the foul! Worst call at the most crucial moment. Oh well, it shouldn't of been that close in the first place. I like Johnson, but why the "do no wrong" Avery didn't send Nowitzki to the hole on every other play in the 4th is beyond me. He CAN make the free throws.

Guest e-bone

ALL I KNOW IS THAT MY HEAT HAVE A TROPHY AND THE MAVS HAVE A LONG WAY TO ANOTHER SHOT FOR ONE!!!!!

Where are you from? If it is anywhere other than Miami, or maybe Florida, then you are such a huge bandwagon jumper it is pathetic.

Basically, the team with LeBron or Wade will win the next 10-12 titles, and it will come down to which guy made more 20-footers with two guys on him and which guy got the most cheap calls from the most spineless referees. That's not basketball, it's a star system.

Good read on what this Miami title is leading the NBA to.

Guest JohnDenver

You are pathetic. blink.gif

You are about as sad as the the SBC folk that came on here when UNT finally lost in conference play (for the second time).

Edited by JohnDenver

ALL I KNOW IS THAT MY HEAT HAVE A TROPHY AND THE MAVS HAVE A LONG WAY TO ANOTHER SHOT FOR ONE!!!!!

the mavs do have a long way to get back to the title game... and they have to go through 4-5 teams better than the heat to get there. the heat didnt win anything, the mavs lost.

Did anyone see my Carolina Hurricanes win the cup? It was awesome!!! Yay Canes!!!!

Don't blame OGG, he played for Dickey. He's used to seeing games played the wrong way smile.gif

Did anyone see my Carolina Hurricanes win the cup? It was awesome!!! Yay Canes!!!!

Don't blame OGG, he played for Dickey. He's used to seeing games played the wrong way smile.gif

I did watch game 7. I hear the whole series was pretty good. I think that it is a real shame that they are putting hockey on OLN, I cant ever watch it as I have Dish Network and they dont carry it.

I did watch game 7. I hear the whole series was pretty good. I think that it is a real shame that they are putting hockey on OLN, I cant ever watch it as I have Dish Network and they dont carry it.

It was a solid series - and for the second season in the row an upstart southern team beats a beloved Canadian icon. To them, its like how we would feel if the Arizona Cardinals or Atlanta Hawks starting beating the Steelers or Lakers for titles.

Good stuff all around.