Interesting Comments from Mattress Mack

LongJim

"My point of view on Vince is real simple," said the man known as "Mattress Mack." "I saw what he did against USC, and for me, it's kind of like the gospel at church last Sunday. When Thomas stuck his hand on Jesus' side, he believed. Well, I believe in Vince."

laugh.gif

"My point of view on Vince is real simple," said the man known as "Mattress Mack." "I saw what he did against USC, and for me, it's kind of like the gospel at church last Sunday. When Thomas stuck his hand on Jesus' side, he believed. Well, I believe in Vince."\

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he does. you are both right

We don't need any bandwagon fans like him.

You are either for us or against us. You can have your blood money MM!!!

Rooting for 2 teams is absurd and dumb.

There are no types of "fans" that we don't need. We take all comers, regardless of absurdity.

Of course, bandwagon fans who give UNT $1,000,000.oo we can probably make exeptions?

BUT TO HOLD US HOSTAGE?:(But those who give big money who suggest who we need on payroll and threaten to pull support if they don't get their wish many schools might have 2'nd thoughts.

Amazing how Mattress Mac was part of the beginning of a new, exciting football tradition at UNT some of us sorta' enjoyed and wish we could emulate again, especially since our UNT constituency is much larger now than it was back in 1973.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Hold on there. Don't forget that Mac is a businessman. He'll support as many teams as he can financially, hoping that the financial rewards, more funiture sales, will far outweigh his expenses. If you ever attend an aggie game, Matress Mac sponsorship ads appear all over the Jumbotron at Kyle field. I'm sure he supports U of H and maybe even Rice. If I had his money, I'd do the same thing. Of course, the majority would go to UNT.

blink.gif

Good Gosh!

One thing about it, never a dull moment on GMG.com!  And what diversity, eh? unsure.gif

Let me go on the record and state that I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals. Their life choices are their own and have no effect on myself.

cool.gif

Let me go on the record and state that I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals. Their life choices are their own and have no effect on myself.

cool.gif

That was brave of you to go on the record. We made some progress today.

Once you go track, you'll never go back.