I still have hitches for the following....

Chrome:

bigrobdsp

ntsumck

Sound-Man

Cerebus

J.Grandey

Mo Green

A.S.

Green:

C. Lumpkes

Sound-Man

Correct me if I'm wrong but there's a chance C. Lumpkes and ntsumck may be the same person?

I have 8 chrome and 2 green hitches left. Because these were preordered I went ahead and fronted the $100 of their sale towards the scholarship fund last saturday. I know some have contacted me and still intend on sending a check. But for those who have not contacted me I'm going to have to sell your hitch if I don't hear from you soon in order to recover that money.

For those who did not order one and would still like one, send me a P.M.

Rick McKinney

108 Creek View Ct

Weatherford TX, 76088

They look awesome! I purchased a chrome one for my wife's Expedition.

Rick I know I asked you about this before but where can you purchase the pin that is supposed to go in the hole that holds it in place?

These look sweet on the road and they don't look loud they look classy. They are also well built and solid. Give Rick a call and order one for your ride.

GMG!

They look awesome! I purchased a chrome one for my wife's Expedition.

Rick I know I asked you about this before but where can you purchase the pin that is supposed to go in the hole that holds it in place? 

These look sweet on the road and they don't look loud they look classy.  They are also well built and solid.  Give Rick a call and order one for your ride.

GMG!

You can buy a pin at just about any auto supply place,......and probably Wal-Mart.

The chrome one I got for my husband's truck looks really great! I'm thinking of putting a hitch on my Bonneville so I can keep it! Thank you Rick.

GMG!