Is Anyone Suprised?

UNT_playmaker

The University of North Texas in Denton, Texas, is ranked #107 out of #117 teams in Division 1-A....Now that statement says alot within itself, i wont go furthur in explaination because it speaks for itself, if you cant comprehend with this statement then I'll ask, Did you see the Arkansas State game, if you didnt go to that game, then you are not a die-hard Mean Green Fan. If you did go to the game and saw what i saw, and dont think there is a internal coaching problem, then please go follow a different sport....

It amazes me that no one was let go after this football year, does RF ring a bell in particular as well as numerous others. I think that the reason these sports programs continue to go on and suffer in the rankings is because nobody else wants these jobs, people do want to move up from DIV 2 and DIV 3 and the high school programs, but could RV seriously think he can get better than what he already has, which we all know isnt much.....

That could be the reason we will still see the same results from the same people for some time to come.....

Edited by UNT_playmaker

I'm not sure this board is even moderated anymore.

I'm living proof!!!!

And that post really was just awful.

Tom Smykowski: It's a "Jump to Conclusions mat". You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Michael Bolton: That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.

Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

I'm living proof!!!!

And that post really was just awful.

Tom Smykowski: It's a "Jump to Conclusions mat". You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Michael Bolton: That's the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.

Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

Hahahaha.... I love that movie. The scene where they beat the crap out of the fax/copy machine is greatness!!! And the interview where the guy spills his guts to the "consultants"...priceless!!!!

(sorry for the change of subject, but the original point of this post has been beaten worse than TJ on a fly route...)

GMG!!!

Why should it be deleted? Nothing offensive was posted.  Yes it was beating a dead horse and riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes, but that is not a crime on this board.  If it were I don't think we would have a GMG board.  rolleyes.gif

Exactly the truth hurts a little bit but hey every coach here is a nice person and deserves a job b/c there are no losers, everyone is a winner. rolleyes.gif